embroidery special because I'm website of the month!

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I am so flattered that I won the website of the month!!!!  I am offering 10% off any new order placed in the month of May!!!!! Just say you seen it on Steer planet or it doesn't count!

Great special to get your farm name, logo, awards for your shows, or just a great shirt for grandma!  You dream it up, I'll do it and knock 10% off

Thanks guys for this great honor!!! I appreciate it and since I give the winner 10% off I will give my steer planet family the discount! O0

red

Aren't you a sweetie!!!

(clapping) Red
even if you did let the dragon get wet!

red

We're trying to get the guys to send Gidget the SteerPlanet logo so we can have shirts! I'm thinking of tie-dyed & a solid purple.
As soon as she gets the stuff from them we can have them available.

Red

Dooling1

What is the site and where are you located?

justme said:
I am so flattered that I won the website of the month!!!!  I am offering 10% off any new order placed in the month of May!!!!! Just say you seen it on Steer planet or it doesn't count!

Great special to get your farm name, logo, awards for your shows, or just a great shirt for grandma!  You dream it up, I'll do it and knock 10% off

Thanks guys for this great honor!!! I appreciate it and since I give the winner 10% off I will give my steer planet family the discount! O0

red

www.funkystitches.com
you can read about it on the front page of www.steerplanet.com

justme

my website is www.funkystitches.com I'm located in NW Missouri and ship to all the United States  I think I'm upto like 40 states so far!