Embryos for sale by Sunseeker and Paleface

Help Support Steer Planet:

pnewendyke

Sabrina is a young cow that produces cool made calves with lots of muslce in a smooth package.  Paleface should compliment her well to make some hairy, thick made baldies and Sunseeker will add more hair, look and muscle to an already powerful and neat cow.  I hate to sell these embryos but I have only a few cows to put eggs in and would like to see more calves out of her.  Reasonably priced for success $250/embryo. The mating to Paleface is bred like the high selling calf in Brad Hook's P2P sale a Paleface/Who and the Sunseeker mating is the same as the new AI sire "Priceless" for Kent Habeger a Sunseeker out of a Who cow. These mating are already proven to work.

Sabrina's pedigree:
Sire: Who Made Who  Dam: Sim/Angus

3 - Grade 1 embryos by Paleface
7 - Grade 1 &  2 - Grade 2 embryos by Sunseeker

Embryos in storage in Maquoketa, IA and will be shipped or can be pickup up there (Cost around $40).  Typical guarantee of 1 pregnancy per 3 embryos applies if put in by certified technician.  Will sell at slightly reduced price with no guarantees.

Phil Newendyke
815-541-1910
[email protected]

Attachments

• Sabrinaside[1].jpg
    Sabrinaside[1].jpg
    53 KB · Views: 423

pnewendyke

I have been asked for a picture of any of her calves.  The only picture of her progeny that I have is this pictue of her Heat Seeker heifer. Once again this is her first mating to either of these bulls and shipping costs not to exceed $50. Thanks for all your interest, Phil

Attachments

• hsheifer.JPG
    hsheifer.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 377

pnewendyke

Thanks for all your interest in these embryos!

There are 4 - #1  embryos by Sunseeker remaining.  We are planning to flush Sabrina to Maximus and Heat Wave this fall.  The majority of these embryos will be for sale and following these two flushes Sabrina will be for sale.  Please contact me if you are interested in any embryos or this wonderful cow.

Thanks again, Phil

pnewendyke

Available now! Will Guarantee 1 preg per 3 embryos if put in by certified tech.

4 - #1 embryos by Sunseeker $200 each.
5 - #1 embryos by GF Maximus $200 each/ 3 - #2 embryos $150
1 - #1 embryo by Paleface $185 each
2 - #2 embryos by Debull $85 each

Multiple egg discounts. I will pay shipping on 6 eggs or more.

Coming soon...Embryos by Heat Wave

OH Breeder

Have you had calves out of DeBull and her? If so, can you provide pictures? Thank you. I have interest.

Latest posts