EMBRYOS FOR SALE - Struttin 192P reg#311260

Help Support Steer Planet:

DSI

I will be selling two packages of 3 embryos out of my charolais donor and Heat Wave. She is a full sister to the dam of WCC Gunsmoke. She is a Full Flush daughter out of the Struttin charolais cow. She has never been flushed clubby until now so it should be very interesting. She has always worked great when mated with angus bulls. The embryos will sell at the Donors on Ice sale during the NAILE this fall. The sale will take place on November 14th at the Hilton Garden Inn in Louisville. The offering will be very similar to the Frozen Gold and Embryos on the Snow sales. Please PM me with any questions.

Attachments

• WCCFlushxChar3.jpg
    WCCFlushxChar3.jpg
    742.2 KB · Views: 104

executive37

I own a part of WCC Gunsmoke. I think this female exemplifies the cow power in this line of females that produced him. The Struttin cow was Reserve National Champion Charolais Female in Louisville in 2001. And as you can see she produces outstanding daughters. I feel that Gunsmoke should produce outstanding daughters like this as well for the club calf and Chi industry.

I feel these embryos will be very valuable and any good stockmen should look at them seriously this fall in the Donors on Ice Sale at the North American. I know I will be! The first Heatwaves out of this female could be incredible!

Attached is a picture of WCC Gunsmoke to show the power within this pedigree. Semen is available.

Thanks,

Chris Terembes

Attachments

• Gunsmoke cattle visions.jpg
    Gunsmoke cattle visions.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 629

ds

The dam of this female, SVY Struttin, is also the dam of the HW steer that did real well for the Vickland family a year ago. We bred the SVY Struttin female and she comes from one solid cow family.

ds

Here is a half sister(same dam) to Struttin.

Attachments

• SVY 559R 2_1.jpg
    SVY 559R 2_1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 36

ds

Another half sister to Struttin. Not trying to hijack the thread but wanting to show that the embryo's from WCC FlushxStruttin and Heatwave that DSI is selling should result in some pretty exceptional calves. Good Luck to you in the sale.

Attachments

• svy starstruck 378n_1.jpg
    svy starstruck 378n_1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 39

DSI

I will also be selling a flush on the Struttin 192P female in the Donors on Ice sale in November. Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks,

Brian Hannon