Embryos For Sale TOP GENITICS

Help Support Steer Planet:

Steer Boy 101

I have a 5 year old Black Blady cow i have been flushing, shes and 5522, EXT's daddy, anguscross . I curently have  Heat Wave embyros and  Monopoly embyros for sale. Im asking 450 a piece OBO. Shes an excellent female maker. had some fast growing, structurly correct calves. Her thinkness carries threw on all of her calves.her calf last year was a bleedin purple calf (heatwave son) and was very sucessful at our preview show and the donor and this calf also won reserver surpream female. these eggs have very good potenital behind them. I am from south-east Wisconsin. no guartees if shipped.if not shipped no guartees if not put in by a certified tech. feel free to give me a call at 1 920 728 3404 or email me at [email protected]. i will try to get pics up as soon as possible.

ShowmanQ

I think you will have a tough time selling embryos with no guarantee unless a specific person puts them in. Sounds kind of odd. Why not guarantee them good if implanted by any certified ET person? They are the exact same embryos, regardless of which certified tech is putting them in, correct?

Steer Boy 101

I am willing to sync the recips.  I only say that because in our past expericence there are too many "certified techs" that still dont have much luck. there out there but between my dad and i we cant find them. Rick Faber has had extreamly good results and knows whats he is doin.

OH Breeder

Steer Boy 101 said:
I have a 5 year old Black Blady cow i have been flushing, shes and 5522, EXT's daddy, anguscross . I curently have  heat wave embyros and  Monopoly embyros for sale. Im asking 450 a peice. Shes an elcellent female maker nad some thing fast growing, structurly correct calves. Her thinkness carries threw on all of her calves.her calf last year was a bleedin purple calfe (heatwave son) and was very sucessful at our preview show and the donor and this calf also won reserver surpream female. these eggs have very good potenital behind them. I am from south-east Wisconsin. no guartees if shipped.if not shipped no guartees if not put in by a certified tech. feel free to give me a call at 1 920 728 3404 or email me at [email protected]. i will try to get pics up as soon as possible.

Pictures of Cow or any progeny?

Steer Boy 101

Here is the Donor

Attachments

• emma 2.JPG
    emma 2.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 40
  • emma 3.JPG
    emma 3.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 39
  • Emma 1.JPG
    Emma 1.JPG
    13.8 KB · Views: 407

Steer Boy 101

I am haveing problems getting the pictures of her progeny up but will in short time.