Embryos for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

wasc

Have embryos for sale......Most are out of Celia.....She is a Landslide x Meyer/Debull and has produced calves that have sold for over 10,000...I have retained 1 bull out of her for clean up bull...He is a smoke out of silver bullet.All the eggs out of her will be #1s and out of theses bulls.....5 by Monopoly,4 by Sooner,9 by Point Taken,3 by Carnac,4 by Silver Bullet.Asking 200.00 per embryo.....Less if you by all.....Would consider trade for cattle......I also have 12 Meyer 734 x Reg Angus cow....These are full sibs to a donor cow I owned....These are all # 1s....200 per embryo....less if you take all......573-259-5565 for more info

wasc

Rockstar said:
You have any pics of the cows or calves out of them?

You can go to website...windyacresshowcattle.com to see calves out of Celia....If you need more info you can cal; my cell number thats on the website...Thank You

wasc

zak said:
Pic of both donors. Very Interested :)

Only have 1 pic of Celia when she was ashow heifer....Have pics of her calves on windyacresshowcattle.com.....The Champion AOB steer at Wisconsin in 2007 is out of a full sib to the Meyer 734x Angus embryos

wasc

wasc said:
Have embryos for sale......Most are out of Celia.....She is a Landslide x Meyer/Debull and has produced calves that have sold for over 10,000...I have retained 1 bull out of her for clean up bull...He is a smoke out of silver bullet.All the eggs out of her will be #1s and out of theses bulls.....5 by Monopoly,4 by Sooner,9 by Point Taken,3 by Carnac,4 by Silver Bullet.Asking 200.00 per embryo.....Less if you by all.....Would consider trade for cattle......I also have 12 Meyer 734 x Reg Angus cow....These are full sibs to a donor cow I owned....These are all # 1s....200 per embryo....less if you take all......573-259-5565 for more info
[/quote

bump