Equipment needed

Help Support Steer Planet:

showjock1921

I was wondering if anyone had any show supplies in good condition for sale. I am looking for a upright show box, chute, blower, etc. I am mostly looking for the have to have stuff. I just got started and am looking for equipment!!

Doc

showjock1921 said:
I was wondering if anyone had any show supplies in good condition for sale. I am looking for a upright show box, chute, blower, etc. I am mostly looking for the have to have stuff. I just got started and am looking for equipment!!

Where are you located? Someone had an upright box listed on here near Omaha,NE.              (welcome)

Ruchian

How far are you willing to travel?  I know of a chute for sale in the Medford area.  Don't know what kind of shape it is in or how much they want for it.  Might be able to find some other stuff as well.

Ruchian

I haven't actually seen it so I don't know what kind of shape it is in.  I won't be able to find out unitl Monday either.  What all do you still need?  I know some people that quit last year and they might still have some stuff to get rid of.

Ruchian

I talked to the people on the chute and it is overpriced.  You could buy a new one for about the same price.  I haven't gotten a hold of the other people but they did have a blower.  They were thinking of keeping it though.

doubled

Have you talked to Sullivans, or any of the other suppliers at shows, they sometimes get used equipment that is real reasonable.

showjock1921

well Thank you for asking for me.
I havent asked sullivans but i guess the next time i am some were there trailer is i will ask them thanx

Latest posts