Ever seen this before??

Help Support Steer Planet:

muleman

Used a leaf blower to dry an animal. Just when you think you have seen it all. Got any other uses of home multi tasking tools?

obie105

I actually saw the leaf blower thing at our county fair a few weeks back but I saw many things there that week.

Clark Club Calves

We use show sticks for everything.  Putting up and taking down Christmas lights, cleaning sieves on a combine, reaching that dropped wrench behind the workbench.  Dad has one in the tractor when cutting hay helps untangle messes.  I really hate it when they are used as chase sticks.  I always try and put them back in the corner where we store our show equipment but they seem to find their way out.  Our Blower gets a lot of work too cleaning off equipment and other things around the shop we should use the air compresser but the blower is very handy.

HAB

Clark Club Calves said:
We use show sticks for everything.  Putting up and taking down Christmas lights, cleaning sieves on a combine, reaching that dropped wrench behind the workbench.  Dad has one in the tractor when cutting hay helps untangle messes.  I really hate it when they are used as chase sticks.  I always try and put them back in the corner where we store our show equipment but they seem to find their way out.   Our Blower gets a lot of work too cleaning off equipment and other things around the shop we should use the air compresser but the blower is very handy.

I have used one of our show sticks for a "high idle" on our pick up, warming it up in the winter.  Just the right length to the back of the seat, and the hook keeps it on the pedal.  ;)

Davidsonranch

We used our show blower to blow up a 12 foot water trampoline.  It took about a min!  It use to take almost an hour with the dinky pumps we had.  My other favorite is the halter my little girl braided out of bailing twine.