Exile

Help Support Steer Planet:

shufly

Does anyone know anything about this bull?  I like the looks of him but was curious if anyone has seen hiim in person?  I know nothing about shorthorns but was thinking about possibly using him on some Angus cows.

dhs

Well he was bred by Chad Carlson ''MILLPOND'', which is one of the best shorthorn showsteer producing breeders in the county.Exile is probably the bull that has got the most potenial of being a true showsteer sire since the early part of last decade. If you have clean cows give him a shot.

mark tenenbaum

dhs said:
Well he was bred by Chad Carlson ''MILLPOND'', which is one of the best shorthorn showsteer producing breeders in the county.Exile is probably the bull that has got the most potenial of being a true showsteer sire since the early part of last decade. If you have clean cows give him a shot.//// If you dont mind my asking-what is the sow or hog (cant tell if its a hieher or syeer) in your avatar-really massive O0

dhs

Mark, My screen pic is that Fringe x Sin City heifer that I started a topic on shortly after she was born with her baby calf pic. She is moderate, stout, powerful, and a real ground sow type.

shufly

What do you think birthweights will be like?  (like I said I know nothing about shorthorn bloodlines)

dhs

Well I can only speculate, but by his genetics I would say his calves should follow close to his sire. I would say 85lbs to 95lbs on average, but like most every other shorthorn sire they can through a big one.