extremely bad news

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Farwest, Dani and the boys will say a prayer for you! If you want to share send an email, PM or give me a call!

God Bless!

Tony

farwest

too hard to talk about, here's a pic

Attachments

• dead goaty.jpg
    dead goaty.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 273

RSC

Oh My, what a loss! I sure hope you had a bank built up! That old boy was kind of the SP mascot!

Tony

farwest

It would be too hard on the family to eat him.  I did however cut off these cahunas and squeeze what was left out of em and run for the ai tank.    (clapping)

Attachments

• the last of the jewels.jpg
    the last of the jewels.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 2,314

jackpotcattle

farwest said:
It would be too hard on the family to eat him.  I did however cut off these cahunas and squeeze what was left out of em and run for the ai tank.    (clapping)

(angel) (angel) (lol)

farwest

Anybody know how long i have to get a piece of ear to pennsylvania.  I was there within 30 minutes of his passing i believe.  Damn, just when i was syncin cows too.  Just when i needed him most...

shortyjock89

farwest said:
Anybody know how long i have to get a piece of ear to pennsylvania.   I was there within 30 minutes of his passing i believe.   Damn, just when i was syncin cows too.  Just when i needed him most...

I thought you put in some embryos outta this guy in Tony's good Wyoming cows last year.  Maybe one of those will be his replacement.

justintime

If you are real quick, cut the testicles off and put them on ice and head to the closest AI center. A friend of mine had a good herd bull die and he took the testicles to the closest vet college and they were able to freeze about 300 doses of good semen from them, even though he was dead.  A goat like this is worth saving for future generations!!

lowann

OMG!!! I am so sorry. I used to have three goats. Hubby made me sell them. The big one was always into something. I would love to have another one though, made me laugh!
What happened to him?? (angel)

farwest

Had 20 head of cows synced, he over did it.  Best gomer I ever had.  Kicked off just when I needed him most.  Sounds liike a country song.. O0

TJ

Hate to hear the bad news.  Hope you can find a good replacement soon.

TJ

amymeys

Farwest, I hope he rests in Peace!!!  So sorry for your loss!!  Have you ever seen those memorial stones for pets?  He deserves one!  What would his say..... Until we meet again? 

farwest

He really was special, especially to the neighbors, (clapping)

farwest

Now that the initial shock has passed, i recall a neighbor not extremely fond of his smell when hed visit.  homicide hasn't been ruled out.  A small investigation will take place as well as an exam.

chambero

I didn't know you could kill a goat.  I've hunted all over the U.S. and killed elk, deer, antelope, and even one bear.  None of them are as hard to kill as on old billy goat or a tom cat.