PM me for any questions and pricing

THANKS FOR EVERYONES INTREST

Attachments

• glene1.jpg
    glene1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 127

Lola99

Hi,

I was looking for a good show animal and I came across your steer.
I was wondering where you are located and how much are you asking for this steer.
Thank you.

This steer is in my barn, I bought him for my nephew, but unfortunately he doesnt want to show this year. He came from Dan May in Oklahoma. He's going to be a meat wagon, has good bone, length, depth, square hip and has a huge top. This pic doesn't do him justice. If you have any questions you can contact me beacuse i own him and work with him everyday. Additoanlly crediible sources such as Ashley with Southern Cattle, Rooter with Diamond C and Dan May have all seen and worked on him.

GRIZZ

Saw him this weekend. Really nice complete steer, maybe needs a nickle more bone but definitely made right. Very competitive county fair type steer.

TMJ Show Cattle

That calf might need a tick more bone,however if he came from Dan May, you can rest assure he is sound. Dan don't handle very many pretty little twerps,just solid cattle that go on and feed very well and sneaks in a breed or reserve champion in Wisc. Okla, and Tx. They always seem to make the "sale" whereever they are entered. Thats the bottom line.