EZ All

Help Support Steer Planet:

Turkey Creek Ranch

What kind of soap do you/ can you use in it. It says you can use it to wash vehicles, animals, trailers, etc. So i assume you can use a bunch of different soap.

Thanks,
TCR

red

I assume you're talking about the foamer?
Ez All has serval different types of soap. One is the total body wash & the other is made for trucks, etc.
I've never tried anything else in my foamer. I love the Ez All to much to go back to anything else!

Red

Turkey Creek Ranch

Ok, well the guy told us you can use a lot of different kinds. We were going to plan on using the Sullivan Shampoo. That is the soap we have used for a long time, and have been happy with it. He said you could put car wash soap in it as long as you rinse it out good before using it on calves.  ???

red

The only concern I'd have is that the body wash does'nt foam up & make a lot of suds like other shampoos do. I don't know how well it would work. But if the salesman told you it would work then maybe he's done it.

Red

kanshow

I was just assuming that they meant the different types of EZ All soaps.      I love ours too but we still wash the old fashioned way quite often. 

CPL

I use Sullivan's Clear Choice in my foamer. Works like a charm. I think you'll be ok.

Jill

We use everything in ours, EZ All soaps don't foam much, but joy will put a layer of foam out.  We also use ours with infusium, much easier to apply. 

Turkey Creek Ranch

Well, i just went out and tried it. We use Ivory soap for our daily washing, so i tried that. It worked great, but you have to put like an inch or two of soap in the canister, then fill the rest up with water and shake it up. It worked great, when i rinsed the dirt just ran off of them.

red

nice to know if I ever run out of EZ All. I hate to pay the shipping & try to pick it up at shows.

Red  (clapping)

Turkey Creek Ranch

Yep, that Ivory stuff is great, you can get it an your local Walley World  ;D. BUT, you have to make sure you get ALL of it out. If you dont, it will dry the skin out pretty bad and you'll have dandruff problems.

red

Turkey Creek Ranch said:
Yep, that Ivory stuff is great, you can get it an your local Walley World  ;D. BUT, you have to make sure you get ALL of it out. If you dont, it will dry the skin out pretty bad and you'll have dandruff problems.

That's why I like the EZ All!

showgirl

Turkey Creek Ranch said:
What kind of soap do you/ can you use in it. It says you can use it to wash vehicles, animals, trailers, etc. So i assume you can use a bunch of different soap.

Thanks,
TCR

You can put any kind of soap in them! we put the cheap people shampoo in it and use it that way.

txshowlamb

i  have the same foamer and you can use anything but what i do for conditioner is add a little water and it foams it better hope this helps :)

jarrett

I have a superior livestock waashing soap that works well on all animals, but especially on white ones....I have several people that are using it on steers, and claim to love it.  Email me for info, or call 580-365-4696 to order...Jarrett Davis
We need midwest distributors also............

showstick09

I have two EZ All foamers and love them, just don't use any EZ All products. I put shampoo in one and main n' tail conditioner in the other. It sure beats the putting conditioner in a bucket, fillling it with water, and pouring it over the calf's back trick.

red

I think the body wash runs about $30. I just use Infusium for my conditioner & just use spray bottle for that.

Red