facebook

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

OK who on here is on facebook?  Anyone playing mafia wars?  I need some mafia members!

SOrry its not cattle related!

justme

Renegade if you want to join us give me your name in private message.  The game is addicting lol and so much fun.  Where else can you snuff out a dude named Fluffy or Barry Manilow?

justme

I don't know your names!!! help give me your names in a private message and I'll add ya

justme

I'm Gidget Funk so you can add me and put a message that your steerplanet people.  Then I'll invite you to the mafia!

Reinken Cattle Co.

I also have facebook... but maybe I shouldnt be saying that all the bad pictures and such from being a college student come out on there.. haha

Deaves Show Cattle

I have a Facebook, but don't participate in Mafia Wars. I'd be interested in being friends with all the planeteers, so if you could give me your name our send me a friend request on there, if your interested. my info is:
                                                                                    Christian Deavers
                                                                                    New Hope, Virginia
                                                                                    Ft. Defiance High School 11
Thanks, and look forward to getting some new friends.