Fall 08 Replacement Heifers For Sale!! New Pictures!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsencattleco

I have about 17 fall replacement heifers for sale. They are sired by Alias, Sunseeker, Full Flush, Who Made Who,  Naughty Pine, Lifeline, Smooth Blend, and three Heatwave et heifers. The majority of them were born in September but there are a couple that are late fallborns. I have a picture of one of them and i have a few pics of some of their dams. I will get more pictures of the heifers by the weekend hopefully.

All of their mothers are very productive females for us, and the majority of them are from Black Hereford Ranch. If you have any questions about them please feel free to ask.

thanks alot!  eric olsen

903-654-1806

coc252-1.jpg

Sunseeker x Hoo Doo

2272.jpg

WMW x HooDoo

2449.jpg

Full Flush x HooDoo, We are working on getting rid of an abcess on her. She is a lil swollen on top of her hip from shots.

2590.jpg

Sunseeker x Tank's sister

2052-1.jpg

Lifeline x HooDoo

e29.jpg

Smoothe Blend x Char/Maine

olsencattleco

I sent you pricing on the heifers BK. I was unable to get pictures today because i had a blowout on the highway this morning with a load of cattle. Hopefully tomorrow if time will allow us.

eric

catfish

olsencattleco said:
I have about 15 fall replacement heifers for sale. They are sired by Alias, Sunseeker, Full Flush, Who Made Who,  Naughty Pine, Lifeline, Smooth Blend, and three Heatwave et heifers. The majority of them were born in September but there are a couple that are late fallborns. I have a picture of one of them and i have a few pics of some of their dams. I will get more pictures of the heifers by the weekend hopefully.

All of their mothers are very productive females for us, and the majority of them are from Black Hereford Ranch. If you have any questions about them please feel free to ask.

thanks alot!  eric olsen

903-654-1806

coc252-1.jpg

Sunseeker x Hoo Doo

hoodoo4.jpg

Dam of Full Flush heifer

267-benny.jpg

Dam of Alias heifer

kendra141.jpg

Dam of Who Made Who heifer

price and pics please

olsencattleco

I was able to get a few more pictures this morning. I will be getting more of the others tomorrow. Its been so hot here lately they dont want to move out of the shade for a good picture.

265-2.jpg

Alias x Taz/HooDoo

859.jpg

Heatwave x Donor 85

856.jpg

Heatwave x Donor 85.  This is a younger pic of her.

100-1.jpg

Who Made Who x Heatwave