Fall born american steers, College station area TX

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

we have about 30 american steer prospects that have not been sorted through excluding one single calf. pics can be seen on my facebook page at purple pride show cattle, like the page and you can see our cows, bulls, and also steers we have for sale. we offer your pick of the bunch for 1200. we will have him broke to show when he leaves (that charge is on us). let me know if you would like me to email you some pics or come look my number is 936-933-1639. steers are out of a sim maine angus bull and range from black to black baldy to black and white spotted. once again this bunch has not been looked at with the exeption of one steer out of 30 head.

Bradenh

these pics are a little aged, but i will be hanging around this weekend taking more so if anyone from steerplanet or looking for a calf wants to see the cattle or hang around the place. just give me a holler and we will settle something out, these pictures are just to give you a small taste of some of the calves we have to offer that wont make you sell the house

Attachments

• 173.JPG
    173.JPG
    262.3 KB · Views: 46
  • 208.JPG
    208.JPG
    261.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    265.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 199.JPG
    199.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 44

Meurer

I have been looking for some American calves. Can u email me a few pics of what u have to offer at [email protected]. I live in cs so it would not be far for me to come take a look some time soon 
Thanks jerod

Bradenh

yessir you can come look anytime. ill get you some pics as well that are newer. calves still arent sorted through by buyers. not a good year, no one has even looked. but we are off of 30 by the new bcs land fill. we are the next gate . if you are coming tword bryan. . . ill be in touch with you after school

Silent Steve

I had the pleasure of meeting the House family a couple days ago. Great people and some nice steers out there. I told them of a few I really liked.

I recommend getting out there or at least contacting them.

Steve

bart

I came out and took a look at these cattle here the other day. Pictures dont do them much justice and there is alot more than what SS95 posted. These are some super nice people like silent steve said. and if anyone wants to get a ground pounding american calf. I suggest giving them a holler