Fall Born calf and bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

Here is the updated fall born we have for sale, two bulls and a heifer that is really changing

Attachments

• augmilkmansteer.jpg
    augmilkmansteer.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 360
  • hairybearsimmibull1.jpg
    hairybearsimmibull1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 354
  • hairybearsimmibull2.jpg
    hairybearsimmibull2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 352
  • heatwave1angus.jpg
    heatwave1angus.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 351
  • radioactivefantasybull.jpg
    radioactivefantasybull.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 350

BCCC

Oh ok before you updated picutres you had an older set of pictures  a hairy bull on your website (which I am asumming are the same 2 bulls) but The old ones made the  look way bigger. How old is the hairy bull??

doubled

He is like a March, yeah pictures are deceiving, he is pretty big, he has a huge butt on him, and is true to his daddy, hairybear

doubled

BCCC said:
Oh ok before you updated picutres you had an older set of pictures  a hairy bull on your website (which I am asumming are the same 2 bulls) but The old ones made the  look way bigger. How old is the hairy bull??

I put the bulls on there just for the fun of it, I was really more interested in putting on the fall born, I cannot believe how he has grown in just a few weeks since I put some other
pictures on of him, I cant believe how he has matured, the heifer has too when you compare her to an earlier picture its not like the same heifer.  Its fun to see how fast some of these
cattle change and how their genetics have some mature earlier than others.  The white bull has really deepend up too. I really enjoy comparing pictures of peoples cattle as they change.

BCCC

yeah i really like the hairy berar bull, but in the old picture he looked almost mature, with out the crest ;D

bdranch

Do you still have any of these available?  What is the price?  Where are you located

kane1598

I am really interested in the heatwave heifer and we need a april/march heifer this year.  Anymore pictures or price?

Latest posts