fall born heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

qrtzvw

We have 10 fall born heifers for sale that are started on halters and feed and reasonably priced with volume discounts.  These are the heifer mates to our show steers and most will register as Chi or Maine.  There are 7 blacks and 3 smokies and they are out of A.I. sires such as Dr. Hook, Godfather, and Check's in the Mail.  We also have a couple of steers left.  We are located in SW Oklahoma and would love the chance to show them to you, so please email if interested.

Thank You

Attachments

• hfr001.jpg
    hfr001.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 252
  • hfr002.jpg
    hfr002.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 06hfrpics003.jpg
    06hfrpics003.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 253
  • 06hfrpics004.jpg
    06hfrpics004.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 252

red

(welcome)

Thanks for the post!
Do you have a link or someplace where pictures are available?

Red

qrtzvw

Thank you.  At the risk of sounding like I'm bragging, here is a list of some of our past results.  One of our steers was shown at Ft Worth, TX this spring and stood second in the crossbreed division, class 3.  Most of those classes have around 60 head in them and the top 10 from each class make the sale.  In the past few years we have won 1 county show and had several breed and reserve breed champions.  We had 3 calves at the Wellington Texas jackpot last summer competing with about 100 head and had 3 breed champions and granded the show.  As you can tell we are not professional photographers by any means.  Also, these heifers are green and were not clipped or groomed for the pics, but they are good, honest, gentle calves.  In 1998 we started raising club calves for our sons to show and with only the yougest still showing, we have extras to sell.  We really like these calves, but simply can't justify feeding them all for 1 son.

Thanks again

sduran

hi..i show maine heifers and i am looking for a may 06 heifer...i was wondering if you had any or just any maine heifers???    (cow)