Fall Borns!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsencattleco

Hello!

We now have all of our fall borns on the ground now. We have an exciting set of steers and heifers.  The ages range from the end of August to December.  The calves are sired by Monopoly, Solid Golid, Troubador, Yellow Jacket, and our new bull Full Tank who is in my avatar.

We will be ai'ing this week and as soon as we get the pairs turned out on wheat i will get more pictures of the steers and heifers. We encourage anyone interested to come out and take a look!! We are located just an hour south of Dallas on I-45 in Corsicana, Tx.

Thanks alot-

Eric Olsen (903)654-1806
James Olsen (903)654-0565

b3188137.jpg

rcanales

I will be going to the fort worth show...the lamb show. Are you going to be available to show the calves? My name is Ruben Canales, I teach ag in the rio grande valley...looking for some steers for my students. If you have pics can you send them. Feel free to call, text or email. Thank you.

Ruben Canales
956-873-0755
[email protected]

olsencattleco

Thank you steerplanet members for all of your interest in this calf. He is now sold and going to a great family out in west Texas.

I apologize for the delay on getting more pictures up. I have 50 head of really good steers and heifers left!!

Thanks alot

Eric Olsen