Fall Calf Preview

Help Support Steer Planet:

ZNT

Here are a few pictures of some of our fall calves we are going to have available this winter and spring.  The first is a September Hoo Bear steer out of our EMS Miss 2046 donor cow.  The second is an October Triple X baldy heifer out of a Cookie Monster x Maine x Angus cow.  The third is an red August Triple X steer out of a Heatwave first calf heifer.  You can find more pictures on our website at www.zntcattle.com.

Feel free to call or write if you have any questions. 

Attachments

• HooBearXsteer.JPG
    HooBearXsteer.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 249
  • TripleXxCookieMonsterHeifer.JPG
    TripleXxCookieMonsterHeifer.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 246
  • TripleXxHeatwaveSteer.JPG
    TripleXxHeatwaveSteer.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 250

shortyjock89

Wow, I would take a string of heifers like that Triple X...And those steers aren't too hard to look at either  O0

ZNT

I am sure a string of these Triple X heifers could be put together.  I believe there are about 40-50 fall calves on the ground out of Triple X in Nebraska that I have access to.  Also, Schultz Show Cattle have about 20-30 bred heifers for sale, several of them cleaned up with Triple X.  The two I have pictured are 100% of the Triple X calves I have at my place here in Texas.

ZNT

I guess I should have also included the full sister to Triple X that will be for sale this spring.  My 4 year old has already had her out 1 time to compete in a pee wee showmanship. 

Telos, you should be proud of this one that your Audrey cow produced.  (clapping)

Attachments

• IMG_8676.JPG
    IMG_8676.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 203