Fall sale help wanted

Help Support Steer Planet:

common sense

I am looking for a person to help out during our fall Club Calf Paradise sale. Start August 15 and work until Sept 6. I am great to work for...so they say...but I expect you to work hard until the work is finished each day. We have a LOT of fun but we work very hard. Most of the work is rinsing and blowing out calves from 7:30 a.m. until early afternoon depending on the temps. You will also help with feeding and keeping things looking nice during the sale. You will probably have the weekends off but must be available if needed. Housing will be provided unless you would like to bring a camper...we have hookups! Age is not an issue as long as you are not missing school! Parents seem to get frowny about that kind of stuff!
  REQUIREMENTS:
    #1- NO DRINKING WHILE YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK OR IF YOU ARE UNDER AGE!! No foul language!  I don't care how old you are.
    #2- You will show up for work on time, no excuses short of death.
    #3-You will be in charge of feeding yourself unless I am cooking...but to play it safe let's say you should stop at McDonalds when you are hungry!
    #4 - You must have livestock experience; be good tempered, able to tolerate heat and work well with others.
    #5- Dress neatly and appropriately for our sale. 
    #6- Must take direction well and answer to me!

Please apply to: Juli Nelson,  [email protected]    712-269-6275

I don't want to sugar coat this job. It is a lot of hard work but we have a fabulous time and it is a tremendous experience.

The Show

Sounds like a great opportunity. I would be up there in a heartbeat if I didn't have to go back to class in August. 

common sense

CAB said:
Juli do you have  much info up on your site  about this year's sale? Brent

We have some early pictures, consignor information and the new bidding format/rules should be up very soon. Keep checking back. There will be new "stuff" all the time.  Also, we are now members of the West Central Iowa Club Calf Producers group. We are working on a facebook page that should be a lot of fun.  Thanks for asking!