Fallborn heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

RKBinOK

We still have several really nice fall 06 heifers for sale sired by About Time, Lifeline, and our herdsire Mount and Do. Some of these heifers would show and be competitive, and all will make good solid cows. (I hauled the ones that wouldn't make good productive cows to the sale barn already.) The heifers are reasonably priced either as individuals or we will price as a package.

Kyle Barney
Barney Cattle Co
580 886 2342

RKBinOK

I could get some "pasture pics" if someone wanted. They are a solid set, and sure wouldn't be ashamed to show them to someone. The Mount and Do daughters sure are making good cows, and with his clean pedigree, I think I may end up wishing I had more of them.

RKBinOK

Yep, that's me, and I am still hunting some "hereford like" cows. Back in the old days we had a really nice set of 3/4 herf 1/4 maine cows. We built them from a set of Red Alert and Bazooka daughters. Those were awful good hereford steer mamas, but as with me and everything else around here, they got old. I wouldn't mind a set of PB hereford cows though. It would be kind of fun trying to build another set like those old cows. Not sure how a guy would breed them to make a set like that again, but it would be fun trying.

red

If you'd like post another thread asking if anyone has any of those types of cows for sale.

Red

kim74944

Good morning - could you tell me where you are located, what breed are the heifers and the cost?  This will be my daughter's third year to show and we are having trouble competing with what we have in the pasture - just can't seem to make them short enough or round enough to please the judge.

red

his phone number is on his post. best bet is too call him. also Dan from OK (AAOK) usually has some heifers.
http://www.clubcalves.com/asklundhome.htm

Red

RKBinOK

Alrighty, I will answer all questions and remove all mystery from the matter...Kyle Barney, Barney Cattle Co at Watonga, OK and my phone number is 580 603 0571. The heifers would register either mainetainer or chi on the Mount and Do's and the About Time. The Lifeline heifer would be a 3/4 maine. She is out of a heifer we sold a family in Texas, and we have bought her from them. We will get possession of her in early June after they show her at their county fair. She is pictured on our website at www.edjecattle.com  I saw that Lifeline as a baby and really liked her. They had a pair of them, and needed to sell one, so we figured we should support a good customer. Give me a call, and we can talk heifers.