Farm for Lease

Help Support Steer Planet:

dori36

Farm for Lease

Well, after 2 years of leasing, my people who wrote a lease/purchase option with me in 2010, are unable to buy my small farm.  So, once they're out and the place is all ready for new people, it will be available again.  It's located about 25 minutes from the Michigan State University Livestock Pavillion and just 4 miles from I-96.  It is the perfect small setup for show calves or whatever kind of livestock you might hope to show or raise.  15 total acres with 120 year old, classic updated farm house (3 br, 2ba) and two barns, one having been a Vet Clinic and remodeled into offices, 3 horse stalls and awesome calf/cattle pens. Large newer 3 sided run in shed. 2 Ritchie waterers, fenced and cross fenced in high tensile. I haven't lived in the place for 2 years so these pictures are from 2009-2010.  Oh, year, whitetail deer just about everywhere and lots of other wildlife around the small pond.  I may consider a short term lease to the "perfect" person with excellent credit but would prefer to sell it.  Ph for me is 527-490-8133.  Thanks for looking!

Dori Steckley

More Information