Fast Fuel

Help Support Steer Planet:

renegade

Has anyone used fast fuel? how well and quickly does it work? how does it stack up against other additives? Im just curious because i saw it on a web site.

loveRedcows

It's wonderful.  We've used it for a while and it does cut the gut, express muscle, and believe it or not helps with hair!  Rice bran is the one of the most nutritious additives for all species -- combined with gamma oryzanol & wheat germ it does wonders.

renegade

Our feed store sells rice bran by the bag. I wonder if I could just buy some and mix with my steers feed. They easily get bored with what they are eating and lay off so if rice bran is good for them I might try adding it. Do they like the taste?

loveRedcows

All rice bran is NOT the same!  Moorman's makes other products containing stabilized rice bran.  Moorglo is one, especially if you want to add fat to a steer diet.  It also contains the omegas and cattle love it.  Natural glo is straight stabilized rice bran and comes in either meal or nugget form.  My calves will go for the moorglo or fast fuel over the natural glo.  Visit www.admani.com then click on alliance equine, then products, then concentrated energy supplements to read more about these products.

Latest posts