missing link

http://www.ohldecattle.com/assets/sire/missinglink830m.html

more info
http://www.grassrootsmeats.com/may2007.html

a son of headliner, half sib to missing link, and you can click on the video
http://www.argen.com.br/animais_detalhes.asp?animal=436&class=2

here's another headliner son i think, or maybe the same guyy
http://www.ciale.com/default.asp?t=tca&id=183

lot 32 from this catalog is a daughter of missing link.  rosanky has flushed to missing link i think the catalog says
www.powerpluscattle.com/power-plus-catalog-sideways.pdf

by the way, that last catalog is one of the best i have ever seen, if not thee best, as far as info.  couple real intersting lots in there

there are a couple of sons of his sire, occ headliner in argentina, one has a video, i'll look it up.

afhm

I think there was a pic of OCC Missing Link posted on here from when he was at Nichols being collected, but I'm not sure.

P-F

I was surprised to see all the intrest in Missing Link
We used him last year and really like the calves,
He is a headliner/Glory Which makes him an outcross to most of the Popular Ohlde genetic

Telos

justme said:
I've seen some AWESOME CTR Success cows out in Nebraska...I bred a bunch to him (never thought I'd use a chi again but did)

Here's my list:
Witch Dr.
Iceman
Calberta Hustler
Knight Rider
Popular Haven Smithbilt

Justme, here is a picture of a CTR Success daughter as a heifer. She is also the mother of ZNT Triple X.

C:\Documents and Settings\Smith\My Documents\My Pictures\Audrey\PI5Send8.jpg

Telos

Most of those appear to be high performance type bulls. Thanks, Knabe.
Myron Danner has also used CTR Success. He will not hardly let a Success cow go off the farm.  He considers Success a "No Holes" kind of bull; Calving ease, Good Temperaments, and maternal. His value, I feel, is in his females. They just seem to make great mommas with great udder quality and good milk.

I will lattempt this again. Here, I hope, are two Success heifers. First one is ZNT Triple X's momma. The other is out of a 6807 donor cow and just weaned.

Attachments

• PI5Send8.jpg
    PI5Send8.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 354
  • PI5Send2.Jpg
    PI5Send2.Jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 493

AAOK

My response is based on solely on my own experience, breeding our own cows, and what sires produced the truly great calves.  As always, I believe the cow plays a larger role than the bull. 
In order: FR Magic, Polleroid, Meyer 734, Kadabra

ZNT

Telos said:
Most of those appear to be high performance type bulls. Thanks, Knabe.
Myron Danner has also used CTR Success. He will not hardly let a Success cow go off the farm.  He considers Success a "No Holes" kind of bull; Calving ease, Good Temperaments, and maternal. His value, I feel, is in his females. They just seem to make great mommas with great udder quality and good milk.

I will lattempt this again. Here, I hope, are two Success heifers. First one is ZNT Triple X's momma. The other is out of a 6807 donor cow and just weaned.

I thought I would add a couple of pictures of the offspring out of these two cows.  Those are old pictures that Telos posted.  More recent pictures can be found of them on our website donor page, along with pics of some of their offspring.  www.zntcattle.com/donors

Here are two of this years offspring out of these two cows.  The first is a 3/4 Maine Red Hardcore heifer that was born in September. She is Triple X's full sister.  The second is an April Hannibal heifer out of a CTR Success X Traveler 6807 cow.

Attachments

• ZNTJenna707T.jpg
    ZNTJenna707T.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 315
  • ZNTBella702T.jpg
    ZNTBella702T.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 260

Latest posts