Favorite Christmas carols or holiday songs

Help Support Steer Planet:

justintime

We have a soft rock FM radio station that plays nothing but nonstop Christmas music for the entire month of December. I make sure every radio in every vehicle on the farm is on this station for this month.
I like almost all Chirstmas carols, but Silent Night has to be my favorite. Also " Mary did you know" is right up there as well.
Other favorites include" The Christmas Song ... ( Chesnuts roasting on an open fire......... )  I also really like Alabama's " Christmas in Dixie" and really don't know why it doesn't get more playtime during the Christmas season.

For me, I always say... Merry Christmas... in fact I go out of my way to say Merry Christmas if someone say " Happy Holidays" or some other greeting to me. I am really, really very tired of all this mush headed, do gooder, political correctness nonsense. If someone gets upset, or offended because we say " Merry Christmas" or have a " Christmas Concert" at school, ..... well, they really need to get a life. I have heard of schools not putting a star on the top of the " Holiday tree" because it may be offensive to some students. I find this to be offensive to me, but that doesn't seem to count. I really think the time has come that we who think likewise, have to take a stand and start to take our holidays and our Christian traditions back. The US and Canada were built on Christian traditions by immigrants from numerous countries. If this was right for all these, who worked hard to make our countries what they are today... then why isn't this good for today as well. I better quit before I get ranting here. This is a topic that can make my temp increase more than a few degrees.

dutch pride

I really think the time has come that we who think likewise, have to take a stand and start to take our holidays and our Christian traditions back. The US and Canada were built on Christian traditions by immigrants from numerous countries. If this was right for all these, who worked hard to make our countries what they are today... then why isn't this good for today as well. I better quit before I get ranting here. This is a topic that can make my temp increase more than a few degrees.

AMEN

frm_girl

By far............. Leroy the Redneck Reindeer!!!!! :) :) :) :) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (cow)

Latest posts