Favorite grooming product

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

I like using the prime time, and then doing the harder hair with tail adhesive but thats because I get carried away with the tail adheisve.  If you would like I can show you at the expo. Also make sure you comb, comb, comb, and comb some more, the more you comb the more natural it will look.

DLD

I guess if I could only use one single product, I'd have to go with tail adhesive.  Like OFS says, nothing else works quite like it.  It does require skill and practice - otherwise you can make a real bad mess real quick.  If you're not completely comfortable using it,  I'd recommend starting with something lighter.

BCCC

Use light coats spray a little bit and comb, comb, comb, spray a bit , and comb, comb, and so on and so forth.

DLD

Tips on grooming with tail adhesive?  Get yourself to the point that you're satisfied with and completely comfortable with what you can do with lighter adhesives before you try using nothing but tail.  Then start doing them with the lighter adhesive first and finshing up with the tail - after you're satisfied with that, then you can try using only tail adhesive.  Alot of good fitters still use a lighter adhesive first - sometimes I do, depending on the hair.

Bawndoh

I know Kirk showed us how to change the spray nozzle off from another bottle.  Different products have different nozzles.  Some spray like a fire hydrant, some spray like a mist.  Just find one that sprays like a mist, and swap it onto your tail adhesive can.  This controls the spray even more.  For watever reason, the tail adhesive (the most finicky product out there) has a cap nozzle like a fire hydrant!!

red

mine is my rotobrush. I also like Revive the night before the show.
EZ-All is also on the top of my list.

Red

Latest posts