Favorite Harietta Bull?

Help Support Steer Planet:

vet tech

What is everyones favorite Hairietta bull? (Pac man, frank the tank,hairy....ect.)

OH Breeder

Well, I am giving Shockwave a shot this year. He is Heatwave by Harietta. We will seel. The owners answered my email and seem to be on top of things. I am crossing my fngers. WIll know in this spring.

kane1598

I love Mama's Boy, and bred to him after hearing the good calving reports.  I am also a Hairy fan, a friend has a beautiful heifer out of him.  I was always curious about Show Business, who I have ever only seen pictures of on cattlevisions; here is the link http://www.cattlevisions.com/Composite/ShowBusiness.php.  To me, he looks really special. 

vet tech

kane1598 said:
I love Mama's Boy, and bred to him after hearing the good calving reports.  I am also a Hairy fan, a friend has a beautiful heifer out of him.  I was always curious about Show Business, who I have ever only seen pictures of on cattlevisions; here is the link http://www.cattlevisions.com/Composite/ShowBusiness.php.  To me, he looks really special. 
Wow...is he new? He looks great. How old is he? Have you used him?

CJC

i'm using shockwave, frank the tank ,and  king meyer or mama's boy on some cows my inlaw's have. cant' wait to see the shockwave calf.

OH Breeder

CJC said:
i'm using shockwave, frank the tank ,and  king meyer or mama's boy on some cows my inlaw's have. cant' wait to see the shockwave calf.

The owners said the early calving reports were good. I used him on a Mossy Oak female. I am hoping for a heifer this go around. Mine is due in March if she settled. She was due in this past week. So far so good.

bcosu

HAIRY! haven't seen one that i didn't like. He seems to do a good job on boring cows and makes good steers and heifers.