Feedback on these 6 bulls. And HELLO!

Help Support Steer Planet:

MYT Farms

Hello,
I am not really new to the show ring (6 years experience), but I am fairly new to breeding my own show calves. I raise Angus cattle and have a couple Shorthorn influenced females as well. I wanted to know your opinions of these bulls and also wanted to know if you had any other suggestions for a bull to use. I wanted a stout, REAL hairy bull that was PHA and TH free. I also wanted to be able to use them on some moderate framed cows. These bulls were recommended.
Notorious.
Radioactive
Rocky Balboa
Who-Made-Who
Sonny-n-Clear
King Meyer
I want to know your opinions of these bulls. Also, any other suggestions for an A.I. bull that meets my criteria would be welcome. Also, Hello to Steer Planet!
MYT ;D

showman ne

so is radio active. use a who son or who made who himself. asset or salute for shorties

vet tech

I would use Hairy. He can make steers and heifers with hair in a th pha free package. Not to mention the best dam in the country in my opinion.
for heifers use king meyer (maternal sib to hairy)

ShowmanQ

MYT Farms said:
Thanks. Do you have any pics of Asset? I can't seem to find any.....

Kerry has a pic of Asset on his website. Here is the link:
http://www.lawrencecattle.com/bulls.htm

Ruchian

Hairy is a hairy bear son out of WAG Hairietta.
http://www.clubcalves.com/haraHAIRYsire.html

RSC

MYT Farms said:
Hello,
I am not really new to the show ring (6 years experience), but I am fairly new to breeding my own show calves. I raise Angus cattle and have a couple Shorthorn influenced females as well. I wanted to know your opinions of these bulls and also wanted to know if you had any other suggestions for a bull to use. I wanted a stout, REAL hairy bull that was PHA and TH free. I also wanted to be able to use them on some moderate framed cows. These bulls were recommended.
Notorious.
Radioactive
Rocky Balboa
Who-Made-Who
Sonny-n-Clear
King Meyer
I want to know your opinions of these bulls. Also, any other suggestions for an A.I. bull that meets my criteria would be welcome. Also, Hello to Steer Planet!
MYT ;D
(welcome)

Where are you from, I see your beatuiful Huskers sign?  A couple clean bulls that I would consider are:
Dr. Who
Alias
You Suggested King Meyer
Another Meyer bred Bull to look at is Climax.

RSC

MYT Farms

Well, I happen to be trying to get into classes at UNL.  ;) I am trying to get started in Agronomy early. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be looking those guys up. I'm from Colorado, though. But you bet your boots I wear a CSU cap at livestock judgings and shows! My coaches don't take kindly to NU caps and apparel.

vet tech

I second the Climax idea to make heifers. He is a triple bred meyer. And I did mean Hairy, the hairy bear son.

MYT Farms

OK, Thanks for clearing that up. Wow. I sure like that Hairy bull. I'd be with ya in saying that he's awful nice.

Ruchian

here's another link to Hairy with some pictures of some nice heifer calves he sired.