Feels soooo good

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Probably got some of you wondering!  ;) I finally made it to the barn yesterday & actually got to work w/ cattle! I've been checking both the sick calf & our cow that's due to Gizmo. Got up this morning at 2:30 for a night check. Hubby didn't even realize I had gone out.  ::)
Starting today I'm going to be doing the evening chores. Doubt if anyone has been as excited as I am to do chores!!!

Red  (clapping) <party>

Dixie

Congratulations Red  <party>
Good to hear you are back out in the barn with the critters. Sounds like just the kind of therapy you need.
We'll all be looking for updates in the following days to hear how things are going. (clapping)

Jill

Congratulations, it's been a long time coming.  Please just be careful, don't need any injuries!

justintime

congrats Red, This is good news for us all, but I am sure we all hope that you don't over do it the first few days at least. I just wish I could get as pumped as you are about doing chores. This has been a long winter and I am really for green grass, bugs, running water and cows eating their own grass! Good luck !

oakbar

Does this mean we can put away the bubble wrap?  Take it easy and as soon as you're up to full strength come on over---I've got plenty of chores I don't like to do and you can help me out!!

box6rranch

Congrats Red. I'm with you, I enjoy being able to be outside and doing chores too.
I know you all have been pounded with weather and I'm sure you're looking forward to spring. We are so dry here it's pretty scary. They talked about us getting some snow here today but it doesn't look like it's going to amount to much. Hopefully we'll have a wet spring so we'll be able to pasture the cows.
Be careful Red.................we want updates on all of your critters :O)

kanshow

WAY TO GO!!  It's been a long time coming!!  I am soooo glad to hear this!!!  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) (clapping) <party> <party>

red

it just feels so good! I was on calving night duty & didn't even mind that. Glad all have come unassisted though!
I think my daily work-outs have really helped. Woody & I have also started walking. Taking it slow.
Also I had a wonderful visit from OH B on Saturday. Was sorry that Gizmo was born later.

Thanks all!!!
Red