Fellow OSU/ATI students and alumni

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I'm not sure if there are any ATI alumni on here but wondering if you guys read the article that Joel Litt is quitting the beef farm.  I was so shocked when I read the article that Red sent me.  25 years of awesome service.  I take my hat off to him and Thank him for all he did to help us out as young people. (clapping)

Great Job Joel and Good luck!
Gidget Hensley Funk
1989-91

OH Breeder

Joe does my feet and he is so good with kids. I really enjoy him. I am not an ATI alum, but he is great!!

justme

He taught me to do feet in college.  I'm just to chicken to do it myself on our show heifers lol

If you see him tell him Gidget Said hello...He'll remember me, Heaven knows I was unforgetable lol (lol)

red

I was so glad I read the article. I knew you'd want to know Gidget.
OH B, he's going to do feet full time I guess. Bonus for us!

Red

sjcattleco

Joe was a great instructor at ATI.... Actually alot of folks don't know this but Joe took that herdsman job while he was still a student at ATI.....He obviously has a gift for teaching and has positivly affected alot of us over the years...I have a lot of respect for Joe and . I have never heard an ill word ever spoken about him..... I am glad he is able to retire from ATI and continue on with another successful deal!!!