Fence

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

what is up with their fence?? ???
it should be a movie called super cow, if not type in super cow in the video search. it is kind of interesting for the ones that haven't ever seen belgain blues
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&fg=rss&vid=740e8f1b-0c90-4b1b-b8c8-0ea69baa9e7b&from=im_m_18-24

afhm

That looks like a bull stud to me.  The fence with just the posts no rails are designed for the handlers to have a quick exit that the animals can't get through.  It is purely a safety feature.  There are versions of this here in the USA at some bull studs.

garett

That fence, I think I saw that on like a rhino or hippo pen on tv or something.
That is one breed of animal I wouldnt want to get involved with....they are absolute GIANTS

BCCC

We haven't ever owned a belgian blue bull, but about 14 years ago, we AI'ed our angus bulls, to a neighbors, belgian blue bull, because they are supposed to add tenderness, so about 1/4 of our cow herd, has belgian blue a few generations back. I also have worked with 3/4 and 1/2  belgian blue cows  and they don't even begin to have that much muscle, I have a show heifer that is 1/4 belgian blue.

I can see how the fence would work as a saftey percaution

The video takes for ever