FFA Members going to the Convention

Help Support Steer Planet:

cattlejunky

I just wanted to remind all FFA members and their parents to look for my Cattlejunky T-shirts, Sw. Shirts, and decals.  Cowpokes will have these items for sale.  Have a great time at the convention.  Pictured below are two of our new designs for showpigs and showsheep they have this design on t-shirts and on decals you can put on your car window or trailer.  If you don't catch them at the FFA convention look for them at the Naile and Hoosier Beef Congress!

Attachments

• Yougottashowsheep.jpg
    Yougottashowsheep.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 488
  • yougottashowpig.jpg
    yougottashowpig.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 484
  • smallBBS.JPG
    smallBBS.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 484

ATOZ

Oh Great !!! My oldest son is going Friday .... He sees this post and he will be asking me for more money! (lol)

Doc

ATOZ said:
Oh Great !!! My oldest son is going Friday .... He sees this post and he will be asking me for more money! (lol)

He's gotta have a new T-shirt to go with that new calf from Greenhorns'. (clapping)

shortyjock89

Doc said:
ATOZ said:

He's gotta have a new T-shirt to go with that new calf from Greenhorns'. (clapping)

Haha, that was perfect Doc....I can't wait to see that critter...hopefully at expo!

CPL

Our chapter is going tommorrow. Unfortunately it also falls on our fall break so some of us (including me) will be gone and can't go  :( . Look for Hamilton Heights on the back!

ATOZ

He saw the post that i put and laughed..... Then asked for the money!!!!!  And as far as the heifer she is doing great and will be at the expo!  Thanks for the great advice on her Doc!!

ATOZ

Well he found his shirt ( and even brought home $10 (clapping)) . Also he got to be on RFD TV LIve!!!

shorthorngirl2010

hey guys, the boyfriend came home from convention with a 'blood, sweat and steers' shirt and they are AWESOME!! im so jealous of him! i may just have to steal it :D :p haha but no, cattlejunky the shirts are lookin' good!

cattlejunky

Thanks for checking them out and buying them guys!  I haven't talked to Cowpokes yet to see how they did.  Shorthorngirl2010 I think your boyfriend needs to buy you a shirt for Christmas.  Garett, sorry you didn't see them.  Now you will have to order from me online.  There will be 3 new designs at the NAILE if you are there.
The new Heifer shirt on Carolina Blue with a Nacy and White print  "Steers are Grand but, HEIFERS are SUPREME.  They will also have the Go'in Show'in Sheep and Hog design.

Thanks All.