FFA shirts need help

Help Support Steer Planet:

DA

OK I need some help on ides for a t-shirt for our FFA chapter for next year. I've come up with one for the new show team. Some of my saying are " If you can not see out the window because of the parking passes you may be on the show team." If you like setting in a parking lots for hours on in" " If you like standing in the frozen rain working on trailer lights at night you may be on the show team" If you buy Adhesive to play jokes on other people"  And if the people at WhatABurger know you by your first name" " If the best part of the show was going mudding in the Ag truck to see if we could get it sideways"  But I need somemore, plus other ides on just a FFA shirt for everyone Else. Thanks

knabe

one time we had a shirt that had pics of different generations showing cattle in sort of a collage though people didn't see them becuae of the jackets.

red

DA, are you making the shirts yourself or designing them?
http://www.funkystitches.com/  will help w/ designing the shirts & make them for you. she does an excellant job & is also a former FFA member. Plus she's offering a 10% discount for steerplanet members this month.

Red

justme

Give me a call if you need help...you can find my number at www.funkystitches.com .  I have a shirt similar to what your looking for its the 10 reasons you can tell you show cattle.  Very easily adapted for judging.  I love a challenge give me a call! (clapping)