Finally Blue Roan Pictures (Kadabra x Double Vision) (SOLD)

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowzrus

justamom said:
cowzrus said:
she is a beaut, can you pm me with a price, why are you getting rid of her at 10months of age?

What was said is true we had her sold in Late September to a steer jock that in turn had her sold to another family, due to our economic times the family couldnt come up with the
funds, therefore we did the right thing and kept her- so we just let her keep growing (knowing that this is an exceptional female), we let her mature, grow and just be fat and
happy, so right now she is really looking good. If you would like to look at her please let us know

Wow that is the same heifer from back then?  She is amazing, congrats.  Please Pm me a price on her.  She is so nice if I raised her and she was up to that age I would keep her and put her in the herd lol.

JoeDirt

Ropy said:
pm the price

With ALL wanting a PRICE just post it here hehelol

It might help on pm to many times and easier on your fingers and keyboard

BTW it look nice and PM me a price too  (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog)

Do you have 2 of them?

Diamond

I still love this heifer, would you mind PM me a price as well? thankyou

Deaves Show Cattle

Absolutely love the blue roan color and also her design, thickness, muscle pattern, and overall appearance. (clapping) Were getting ready to cross a few pb shorthorn cows and heifers with a pb maine or angus bull in hope of some decent blue roans. Anyways, Id be interested in buying her if the price is right and the location is doable. Could you send me a pm or send info to my email at [email protected]. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.

doubled

100Million said:
Ropy said:
pm the price

With ALL wanting a PRICE just post it here hehelol

It might help on pm to many times and easier on your fingers and keyboard

BTW it look nice and PM me a price too  (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog) (dog)

Do you have 2 of them?

I understand that people want to have me post the price but I do not believe in this- we here at steerplanet have beat this issue to death but I personally dont like to openly discuss what we sell heifers or steers for- that is confidental and if someone here on steerplanet buys her I dont want it posted its their business and personally its not good business to discuss such things, I dont mind contacting everyone personally thats how we all get to know each other too, I like to personally communicate with each individual as I can find out what they want- who knows we might even have something lower priced that would fit your needs.  Hope I answered your question and I will personally PM you- and thanks for the comments. We would LOVE to keep her but Kurt is just starting his business and its heifers like this that get your name out there and promote your business thats why we want her to go to a home thats gonna show the heck out of her- she deserves to be shown as she is that good we feel- Kurt is young and needs to promote his business- we are family owned and arent big steer jocks that dont care- we are just trying to make a living like most people- since Kurt is so young he has alot yet to learn about life but he has an awesome eye for good cattle and is a great groomer, we are so excited also for this years calf crop as we are gonna have some smokies on the ground so we are excited for that. and some calves out of our bull AMP (hairybear calf)- please keep us in mind and keep contacting us we will keep pMing everyone till we get this heifer sold.  We still do have a steer too a who made who (just dont have pictures yet) they are coming probably next week also pictures on the fall born Manchild we raised.

justamom

showtime

I don't blame you for not posting the price i have been lucky to sell a few this year on steerplanet and if i put the price on there it don't sell.

shortyjock89

I certainly don't blame you either. I don't really usually like to post the price, whatever you're comfortable with doing YOUR business is best.  Heck of a heifer, I hope she goes to a good home!  If I could take her, she'd be sold!

doubled

Steer Boy 101 said:
Could you pm me too. Just courious more or less

If all you are is curious - then sorry no do- if you are truely interested then we will talk
please PM me again if you are sincere in your interest in this heifer

hill321

Could you pm us please?  Thanks

justamom said:
Finally got good enough weather to take some pictures
Born 3/25  Kadabra x Double Vision ( I incorrectly typed x-ray vision before)
She can be double registered as low maine or Chi
She has won one show as a calf

Tooker

justamom said:
Finally got good enough weather to take some pictures
Born 3/25  Kadabra x Double Vision ( I incorrectly typed x-ray vision before)
She can be double registered as low maine or Chi
She has won one show as a calf
Please PM for a price and some more information on the heifer! My dad lives in western IA. Very nice heifer!

Nick Tooker

Latest posts