Finally Got a Website

Help Support Steer Planet:

JCC

Hey we just got a website up and going. Please let me know what you think of the calves. Thanks!!

www.juilfscattleco.com

knabe

take another pic of the WD son steer.  he looks like a whale of a calf, from his elbows he looks a little open fronted, but hey, no biggie.

nice concise site.  you might make it so the default is a new window for a larger view.

JCC

knabe said:
take another pic of the WD son steer.  he looks like a whale of a calf, from his elbows he looks a little open fronted, but hey, no biggie.

nice concise site.  you might make it so the default is a new window for a larger view.
Knabe-
Is this a better pic of him? We just thought the pic that is on the website shows his wide base better.
Thanks for the suggestions!!

Attachments

• foxy(1).JPG
    foxy(1).JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 263

farmboy

JCC said:
knabe said:

Knabe-
Is this a better pic of him? We just thought the pic that is on the website shows his wide base better.
Thanks for the suggestions!!

i say put both of the pics on your sight, hes pretty nice calf

JSchroeder

I used to not worry about it myself but if you're going to picture calves with near foot forward to display width make sure to include the traditional rear foot back shots.  There's a reason the pros go with the same stance virtually every single time.