Finally YEA!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I feel like I'm at a turning point. after a very rough Sunday & Monday I saw the surgeon today. He said things looked real good. The lungs have almost no fluid. My heart size went down to almost normal. It was scary to see how big it was at one point. I guess they really hadn't told me how close I had been. It makes you rethink life & how small stupid little things are. I also need to realize that it might take me longer than average to get better. This scrawny body has been through too much!

SD- I told him I was having one side effect. I put on my snout. He doubled over w/ laughter. Said it took a sick mind!  ;)

Now just to get a clean bill of health from the bone marrow &  Red's back in business!

Simmymom1

<party> <party> <party> <party>  Very GOOD news Red!!  Keep up the good reports!!    Lisa

Show Dad

:D :D :D :p ;D ;D ;D

I always knew that you had a big heart! (And a big nose :eek:) But you will be known for the friends you keep. (The sick minded ones too :p)!

On the serious side, you take care and don't overdue. If Woody takes a nap you take a nap. KK lays around you lay around. Watch the sunrise and sunset with the hubby. Smell the roses and watch the cattle.

Gary
(As sick as they come! :-*)

CAB

Hopefully you're all done with all  the fine tuning finally and time will heal you up good as new Cathy. Your Friend, Brent.

red

more good news! bone marrow came back fine!!!!!!

Red  <party> <party> <party>

AAOK

GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!GREAT!
[/color]Dan

oakbar

Great news, Red!! 

You've had a long haul and I hope you're in for a long stretch of super health!!    I have to admit I really don't like your new red nose--I was hoping for a curly tail instead!!

Glad you're feeling better!!

Oakbar

linnettejane

give me a "R"  <party>  <party>  <party>

give me an "E"  <party>  <party>  <party>

give me a "D"  <party>  <party>  <party>

what's that spell?  <party>  <party>  <party>

<party> RED!  <party>

Losin Money

Great news Red!  After this week it is much needed!  I lost my stepdad on Monday and will be out of town for the funeral which will be in North Carolina.  I did get a steer bought though!  I'll post pictures of him as soon as I get a chance.  We sold the red steer in my picture too.  Only problem is, he is going to Greene County and we'll have to compete against him!