First Come First Serve Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Cattle Fan

Show Steers and Heifers will be for sale first come first serve starting September 6th.  Sires include Ali, Alias, Get It Done, Hannibal, and Heat Wave.  Prices range from $900 to $5,000.  If interested in stopping by to look
give me a call on my cell and someone would be glad to show them to you.  812-614-3005 or 812-614-1108  I will attempt to post a few pictures below.  Keep in mind that I am not a professional photographer and calves will look better if you come to see them in person but this will give you an idea of what we have to offer.

Attachments

• GetItDoneXIceCold.JPG
    GetItDoneXIceCold.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 819
  • AliasXVegas-Draftpick.JPG
    AliasXVegas-Draftpick.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 824
  • AliasXVegas-Draftpick2.JPG
    AliasXVegas-Draftpick2.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 816
  • GetItDoneXBleedingPurple.JPG
    GetItDoneXBleedingPurple.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 806

shortyjock89

Nice looking calves.  Where are you located, and do you have any heifers that could be registered Mainetainer?

Cattle Fan

Located Greensburg, IN
The heifer in the first picture would be a high maine (3/4)
We also have 2 other Get it Done heifers that would register as Chi/Mainetainer  One out of a grizz cow and one out of a northern improvement daughter.
We feel the Heifer of of the Northern Improvement daughter would be very competitive.

Steer Boy 101

How many bleeding purple calves have you had and were you happy with them. i had one and i was rele happy with it. i just move up to the daddy :)

Cattle Fan

The steer above's mom is the only one we have had.  She is out of a simmy cow and this was her first calf.  We think the steer above is pretty good and we have her bred back to alias and have high hopes for that calf in 09.

Cattle Fan

We had some families through this weekend and they were excited about the calves.  We have 15 calves 10 of which are clipped and broke to tie and wash and 5 still on the cow.  The calves are very reasonably priced  we feel for the quality and future they have.  If you are in central Indiana over labor day give me a call and we would be glad to show them to you.

Cattle Fan

farmerboy317 I have sent you a personal message with the info you requested.

kane1598

How didi you like your Get It Done's.  What were the birthweights like?  I am partial to the alias, HAIR for days.

Cattle Fan

we are really happy with the Get It Done's for both heifers and steers.  He adds bone and hair even when bred to Angus.  All of our calves our sound and  good necked.  We bred 8 cows got 8 stuck and weights were all in the mid to high 80's with one 93.  All calves were unassisted except one slight pull (no Jack).  You are right about the alias and hair.  He is the hairest calf we have ever raised.  The thing we like the most about the Alias calves are hair and temperament.  With alias we have found his biggest problem to be soundness.  We had 5 alias calves 3 were super sound and 2 were super not.  For us he seems to be one direction or the other no middle ground.

Cattle Fan

If anybody is coming through Central Indiana this weekend give me call and we would be glad to show you the calves.

Clint
812-614-3005