First ULURU BUSTER 6T heifer calf

Help Support Steer Planet:

mechanic

This is the first ULURU BUSTER 6T calf that we will drag out this fall. We will be showing her at the Toronto Royal and then bringing her across the border and trying our luck in Louisville.
Her mother is a CF Varsity out of an old Scotsdale Agusta cow.

Jim

Attachments

• peggy.jpg
    peggy.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 346

jaimiediamond

Good luck with her she is very very nice wish you were dragging her to Agribition as I believe should would be a contender!!!

TwinMaple

An absolutely sweet heifer top to bottom and front to back! Good luck with her.

MYT Farms

If you want to send her to Denver, my barn will be open for her this winter!  ;D Louisville is a big show, but she looks like she's going to stand out among a lot of good ones. Very nice female.

OH Breeder

Really attractive female. Deep sided clean made. Good luck with her.Would be a nice breeding piece to have.

justintime

Jim showed me this picture at our sale this week, and I think she looks a lot like her mom. I made her mother Reserve Grand female at the Toronto Royal when she was a yealring heifer, and I think Jim is still mad that she was not the Champion. She developed into a super cow and I think this heifer will do the same. This is a very good female!

mechanic

Grant: I was never really mad '''''''''''''' well maybe!  ha ha ha

mechanic

I went back and found the picture of this heifer's mother when JIT made her Reserve Grand at the Royal in Toronto in 2004. He mother was a June yearling at the time. She was Canadian Junior National Champion Female in July of that year as well as Junior Champion Female at Agribition in Regina. It's a good thing JIT gets to judge once in a while because he dosn't look that good all the time. HA HA HA

Jim

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    643.2 KB · Views: 263

mechanic

Thought maybe I would repost it with the picture going the right way.

Jim

Attachments

• image0.jpg
    image0.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 277

mechanic

Thanks for all the nice comments. I hope when some of you see her in person you will like her aas much.

Jim

mechanic

This a picture of an end of April baby by Uluru Buster 6T that is at Tim Loudon's in Iowa.

Jim

Attachments

• april buster6T.JPG
    april buster6T.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 295