First year in 4H: Steer Needed!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bulldogg

I am looking for a very dossal reasonably priced steer in Ohio for my son to show this year. He is 9 and this will be his first year showing. The steer would need to be born around March. I just want him to have a fun and enjoyable experience with the steer.

farmboy

idk how good of quality ur lookin for but weve got 2 bulls still out in the feild out of our herd bull and a couple power plant influenced cows, theyd be good fair steers

fluffer

We have a blue roan steer that is pretty quite, my 13yo nephue got a halter on him by himself and has tied him up a few times.  We also have several other project type steers avaliable in the $750 to $850 range.  We are in the springfield/Dayton area if your interested.  We don't have anything real clubby or hairy.  Our calves would just be good feeding profital project types. 

CCZ

I have three March calves (shorthorn plus) broke to tie, good temperament, really good hair.  I guess it depends on what you consider a reasonable price???? I'm in southern Ohio.

ShowmanQ

We have a march steer for sale. Purebred Shorthorn. He is out of a Deerpark Leader 13 bull and an HO Easy Street 8H10 cow. He will be at the fairfield county fair.
Keeran Cattle Co.
[email protected]

red

I'm in Hardin county & we have some really nice calves. The only problem is they aren't broke.

Fluffer- where are you located? I went to Greenon high School & lived in Enon & South Charleston.

Red

huskie5090

hey ccz my son is looking for a steer too love shorthorns this will be his 2nd year and they are so calm do you have pics and prices

OH Breeder

huskie5090 said:
hey ccz my son is looking for a steer too love shorthorns this will be his 2nd year and they are so calm do you have pics and prices

Hardin County not far from Red.
One march born Northern Improvement x Mossy Oak
one April 30 Purebred Shorthorn  Sonny x Double vision x Byland Cindy Beauty Can be papered

Both are halter broke and broke to wash and blow dryer. march calf showed county fair and was second behind one of other calves who was  Grand Champion Feeder.
Email for more info.

Thanks,
Shawn

Attachments

• NI sm. Steer Front.jpg
    NI sm. Steer Front.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 226
  • Northern Improve xMossy Steer Right Rear2.jpg
    Northern Improve xMossy Steer Right Rear2.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 223
  • Gus Left Rear.jpg
    Gus Left Rear.jpg