Fischer Cattle Co. Sale pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

stumpy

Here are a couple of calves that will be in our bid-off sale Oct.1st. If any one is interested we will be having an open house the weekend before. For more in fo you can look at our website, www.Fischercattlecompany.com .  We are located 9.5 mi. South of Great Bend, KS.  

Thanks for looking,
Jeff Stump

The Blue and white steer is a Vegas (he was the one in our Show Circut ad in July) and the black heifer is a Dr. Who.

Attachments

• Dr. Who Heifer web.jpg
    Dr. Who Heifer web.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 753
  • Vegas Steer web.jpg
    Vegas Steer web.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 742

shortyjock89

Great lookin calves Jeff!  Will I get the pleasure of meeting you at Duis' sale? We have a bred heifer on there, and I know you guys have a couple little calves on it....

stumpy

Thanks guys, we have put a lot of work into this set of calves. There are about 30 more in our sale plus all of our consignment calves headed for other sales are still here. If anyone would like to come out we will be happy to show you around.

Thank-you,
Jeff Stump

stumpy

Thanks Zach, you had me worried for a minute! :eek:

If the sun breaks back out before we leave for the state fair with our open show cattle I will try to get a couple more pictures up. There are pictures on our web site of more calves when they were young and some heifers we will be taking to other sales.

-Jeff

stumpy

The heifer on our website is the only one that we had by SS Deadwood. Her mother is a cow we purchased at Alden's dispersal and she was already bred. The calving ease was great, born unassisted and a BW in the low 80's if I remember correctly. You cannot judge based on just one calf, but I might try him again.

stumpy

Our open house for the sale calves is this weekend. If any one is interested in coming out please do. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. If you are interested you can call for directions.

Thank-you,
Jeff Stump
(620)793-8219