fitting and clipping clinic

Help Support Steer Planet:

jwilkins

This is only our second year showing and the county fair has now become a fitted show.  I am wondering if anyone knows of any clinics in or around wisconsin we could attend, my son is only 10 and needs to learn how to do this properly.

Thanks

iowabeef

Sullivan's sponsors Stock Show University.  I know they have these fitting clinics in different locations.  Contact them and see where the closest you you might be.  I know Trausches hosts one but the is across the state of Iowa from you

Mainevent

Look into Kirk Stierwalt he travels a lot. I'm not sure what his website is but he has his travel schedule there

D

dogger

Hit a stock show u two day grad program. I have talked to several people who went to these. They came away very impressed with this program,it's even free.very helpful people.

jwilkins

i am looking into the stock show u..closest one is in indiana.. wish there was one in iowa over christmas break like last year.. thank you all for the info.

Boot Jack Bulls

The MN Beef Expo is in a couple of weeks and they usually have one of the Sullivan's stock show university clinics, as well as many other educational events. Here's the link to their site- http://www.mnbeefexpo.com/. Overall, it is a good show to take the next step up and out from county fair- quality cattle and people, but not too competitive.