fitting legs

Help Support Steer Planet:

linnettejane

showgirl 2010 got me thinking about this with the shaving cream post.....how does everyone fit their legs?  would appreciate step by step procedures....always looking for new ideas!.....thanks in advance....

Turkey Creek Ranch

1. Comb a generous amount of shaving cream into dry hair until it is not visible,
2. Comb hair forward and slightly upwards. Try to fill in "low" spots in the leg to make them appear full.
3. Apply a small amount of Prime Time Adhesive, combing again to assure that the hair stays where you want it.
4. Apply a light coat of Zoom Bloom for shine.

Thats how we do it. We used to bring all the leg hair up then blend it into the forward direction of the body hair, but a few years back, we started just pulling the hair mostly forward, but still has a slight upward angle.

Blow N Go, we just basically brush the hair, then apply a light coat of Zoom Bloom and blow it in. Then go!!!

bcosu

well, when i go to winter show and the calves have a lot of leg hair, i try to fluff the leg hair as best as possible. looking at the leg from the side, imagine a line down the middle of the leg. that is where you want to split the hair.the hair to the back gets pulled up and to the back while the hair in the front gets pulled up and forwards. spray a little prime time just to get it to hold after you brush. don't use too much adhesive at once! otherwise you will have globs of hair stuck together and it won't look natural.  when you pull up the leg hair, try to make it stick up at angle around 45. a mistake i see alot is people pulling the hair so that it stands up instead of laying down. they will look bigger boned if it sticks up at an angle and not straight up. it is kind of hard to describe on the internet but you want to make it smooth after glueing by clipping off those longer spots.