Five Freedoms

Help Support Steer Planet:

dutch pride

Tried to reply to this earlier but my computer froze up again and I got frustrated. Anyway, I think the basically these items listed are good and  acceptable ideas if not carred to the extreme. Also leaves a lot of room for differing interpretations. One example; "Company of ones own kind" comment in number 4. Would this apply to pets as well? Must everyone be required to have several dogs as I think they are naturally a pack animal or only apply to livestock?

Another thought that concerns me. Not that those individuals supporting these causes do not have the right to do so but what if all the energy focused pro and con on this issue for animals could be focused on providing and guaranteeing these same 5 freedoms for all Humans on this planet of ours. There are several groups of people in a lots of areas on this planet that do not enjoy these freedoms.

knabe

dutch pride said:
what if all the energy focused pro and con on this issue for animals could be focused on providing and guaranteeing these same 5 freedoms for all Humans on this planet of ours.

because the goal is to eliminate property rights, consumption of animals etc.  they really don't care, it's about capitalism and they see it's elimination as the fastest way to power.  it's just the latest circular logic to take things from those who seem able to create them for themselves.  been going on for centuries.

Latest posts