flat bed?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Moocow11

OK we are updating a few of our trailers. we are looking for a new gooseneck flat bed.  it will be used for hay, feed, and hauling tractors, we also need to be able to get a fork lift on the trailer.
we are also looking for a new 1/2 top needs to be really tough in order to meet the strength of our easely.

we are also looking for a new show calf trailer we will be jack potting with 4 heifers, so i think a 8x16 or a 7x20 with a side ramp, and then put the grooming chute, and fan cages on the sides and then put the upright show box in the trailer. but what kind of trailer should we go with? thanks a bunch

dori36

Moocow11 said:
OK we are updating a few of our trailers. we are looking for a new gooseneck flat bed.  it will be used for hay, feed, and hauling tractors, we also need to be able to get a fork lift on the trailer.
we are also looking for a new 1/2 top needs to be really tough in order to meet the strength of our easely.

we are also looking for a new show calf trailer we will be jack potting with 4 heifers, so i think a 8x16 or a 7x20 with a side ramp, and then put the grooming chute, and fan cages on the sides and then put the upright show box in the trailer. but what kind of trailer should we go with? thanks a bunch

For the flatbed gooseneck, check out Hillsboro.  Very very tough.

afhm

Stick with the Easely for the 1/2 top.  Try to find a place that sells all 3 types of trailers you are looking for, I'm sure they would give you a pretty good discount buying 3 trailers at once.

pigguy

we have a place here in town that handles pj trailers, and top hat trailers. we have a guy about 3 hours away that is a dealer for barrett, elite, and hilsboro. i would really like another easley but i cant find a dealer.