florida shows-need info on new show

Help Support Steer Planet:

mpcattle1

I have heard there is a new show in May. Lake Wales FFA alumni? In Bartow? does anyone know anything about it. Also what happened to Rose's site? She was the only place we had to get show info.

jlcattle

I haven't heard of that show in May, I thought Rose was doing a Memorial weekend show in Arcadia. I heard that her host site(?) was down and she was working on using a new company.  Hopefully it will be up soon. Congrats on your calf winning the Strawberry Festival. 

SKF

Last I heard Rose is doing the Spring Fling show again on Memorial day weekend in Arcadia and she has had some computer problems at this time. Who won the Strawberry Festival?

mpcattle1

Selena Williams won Grand, Shayla Knight won Reserve. The new show is supposed to be the first weekend of May. I heard that Lake Wales FFA alumni was putting it on in Bartow. If anyone hears anything please let me know.

Scott

mpcattle1

There is a new show in Bartow on May 2nd and 3rd. Showmanship is Friday night. Steers at 9 Am on the 3rd. Lake Wales FFA is putting it on. Contact Brandi Padgett at 863-528-9109 for info.

Thanks,
Scott

jlcattle

Thanks for the info.  I talked to Brandi yesterday and she said she has sent an email to all FFA advisors.  Sounds like it's going to be a great show.

rudd_girl

last i knew, roses site was having problems and there computer was down so they couldnt fix it.

And there is going to be a show in Bartow on may 2 and 3. showmanship is friday night. There is going to be registered heifers, commercial heifers, steers, and i THINK bulls but not totally sure about it.
fees are 20 for the first animal and 10 for additional animals qnd i think 10 for showmanship.
check in early saturday morning if you  pre-registered.

SKF

Anyone know where we can get an entry forms so we can preregerster? Are they charging a late fee if you enter the day of the show? Having a hard time get a hold of the number listed above to get more info. Thanks