Flushing Ideas on this Cow

Help Support Steer Planet:

diioriocattle

She is a titanium X who made who daughter. I am wanting to flush her pretty soon and just would love to hear ideas. Only pic I have right now.

Thanks guys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 362

john91

No questions asked..Man Among Boys. If shes THF. If she is THC, you might try Dakota Gold even though he is unproven.

Till-Hill

john91 said:
No questions asked..Man Among Boys. If shes THF. If she is THC, you might try Dakota Gold even though he is unproven.
Exactly what I was thinking. Finally just got my Dakota Gold semen. Can't wait to use some next spring!

sizzler14

I always wanted to breed to Titanium for the shear fact of who his mother is. It really all comes town to what you want to go for and her carrier status. For replacements & show heifers and TH status not mattering, I would flush her to Broker. I really think it could be killer! problem with that would be the steer calves (or bull calves if you didnt have a market). If she is clean and your wanting steers, I think she has a tick of shoulder for walks alone, but I feel BIM would rally work great. Now if your wanting winning steers and females to put back into your herd, I would go alias or solid gold if she has enough rib. Thats just what i would do if she was mine. Great looking female

diioriocattle

Thanks for all the replies guys. She's THF and I was really thinking about MAB I value y'all's opinions

Gargan

I'm a huge mab fan, but make sure to use him on a pretty fronted cow. If he has any faults, it is that some calves can be plain fronted but that's being picky.good luck

Bradenh

Bojo <rock>

Bojo x titanium- get one that's worth keeping the nuts in and that's sure an outcross I would use! Clubby and functional at the same time taking it off the beaten path

DCC show cattle

Front end is wrong for MAB and I believe the Titanium will keep more than enough power in one. Of the heatwave sons I would have to say believe in me or one and only. However something like ali or a freak fronted purebred maine would make them dang sure right too.