Flying Cow?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ruchian

I think that if this happened to me I would truely believe I was dreaming.  I mean how often do you hear of a cow falling out of the sky?  It says the cow was euthanized. ???  How does a cow fall 200 feet and not die?

knabe

one time i hit a deer going about 40.  totally demolished my front fender as i had a small light car.  it was laying there till the cops came.  i was a little teary, and the cop started looking for drugs.  then the deer got up and went away, straight up a hill.  it probably died, but i'll never get over that cop jumping to conclusions oblivious to the fact someone could care about the deer. i also got questioned by the claims adjuster for proof i hit the deer, so i plied some hair from under some of the trim. 

jason

88733TAcy_w.jpg

Stihlpro

The news did a follow up report tonight and showed a picture (live not dead) of the heifer.  It was a Red Brangus heifer who the owners had taken over 3 hours away to get bred by a specific bull.  It had been lost for two weeks.............must have traveled to the end of the world and gave up!