For Hire, Fort Worth!!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

TottenClubCalves

Hey I was just wondering if anyoned needed help In Ft Worth?I have posted some pictures below of my clipping and fitting. $125 a day plus expenses (food,hotel, gas) car gets 30 mpg so gas will be around 150 for me to get to ft worth. I'm on the road in Iowa right now so if interested please call 386-453-5110

leg2.jpg

leg-1.jpg

before
before-1.jpg

after
after.jpg

and heres the monopoly steer I clipped out as well
DSC_0038.jpg

showcat

I will tell my friends that you are looking.  They are taking a large string of Shorthorns.  Looks like you know what you're doing.

TottenClubCalves

bump, I really hope someone could use an extra hand. I'll split airfare if thats a problem. I have worked with everything from clubbies to shorthorns to lowlines and can do whatever needs to be done

TottenClubCalves

Hey guys just bumping this post up, trying to get some work at Ft. Worth now or get some new families to work with. My usual family I go with to all the majors is having some medical issues and can not attend any this year so I'm jobless  ??? let me know if anyone needs an extra hand!

CPL

Where are you located? We will not be attending Ft. Worth, but if you are regularly near Western IL PM me your information because we may need help at shows/sales in the future.