For Joe Bn Tn

Help Support Steer Planet:

M Bar

Ok Joe, I finally got a picture of our 23G bull out in the pasture.  This was taken with a camera/phone, so the pic ain't worth much, but since you wanted to see my "chicken legged bull".  Here he is.  He is out on 120 acres and 13 pair of shorthorn and angus cows.  We just got back from the KS state fair and had a darn good time.  Stumpy beat us up all day, but we still enjoyed his refreshments!  There was a champion drive for all breeds on Saturday night which was very fun.  Sankey's won with Lazer and McCurry Bros won with an angus heifer. 

Attachments

• M Bar Legacy 604.JPG
    M Bar Legacy 604.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 349

JoeBnTN

M Bar said:
Ok Joe, I finally got a picture of our 23G bull out in the pasture.  This was taken with a camera/phone, so the pic ain't worth much, but since you wanted to see my "chicken legged bull".  Here he is.  He is out on 120 acres and 13 pair of shorthorn and angus cows.  We just got back from the KS state fair and had a darn good time.  Stumpy beat us up all day, but we still enjoyed his refreshments!  There was a champion drive for all breeds on Saturday night which was very fun.  Sankey's won with Lazer and McCurry Bros won with an angus heifer. 

Troy,

Looks pretty good to me!  Who says that Shorthorns can't produce bulls that will work in the real world. Not to mention that he probably sires calves that come easy, have a lot of life and vigor when they are born, and grow out pretty well. 

Thanks for sharing!!

stumpy

Hey Troy I think that you just let us win so you would not have to buy the "refreshments". Our group had a great time at the KS State Fair, but it is nice to be at home.