For Red and the Beefpaca gang

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortdawg

I forgot to let you all know that our new steer had already been named "  Alpaca " . I don't really know the whole story behind the jokes you all have had over the beefpaca deal but, I thought you would get a kick out of his name.

red

shortdawg said:
I forgot to let you all know that our new steer had already been named "  Alpaca " . I don't really know the whole story behind the jokes you all have had over the beefpaca deal but, I thought you would get a kick out of his name.

Love it Shortdawg!!!
Now if only he'd have rainbow poop, you'd be in business!
Of course w/ a white steer you could always tie dye him!
Red O0

DL

FABULOUS SHORTDAWG FABULOUS!!

You know Al Paca and Beef Paca are soul brothers O0 O0 (cow)

Remember, Beefpaca, it's what's for dinner!

Telos

But Dragon Lady, I thought when you first perceived the the original Beef Pacas, they were only to be used for pure pleasure and their entertainment value?
I did not think they were going to be used as a food source.  :mad: :( ??? :-\[flash=200,200][/flash]

DL

But Telos, as a chef certainly you should know that eating can be pure pleasure (for the eater not the eatee!!) (cow)

Beefpaca - it's what'f ro dinner!
(Do you remember the "Where's the beef" lady? can you see her saying "Where's the Beefpaca??")

red

Telos, I'm finding that the greates demand is in their rainbow manure! Makes a great landscaping product. Sometimes it's so colorful you don't even need flowers, just beefpaca poop!

Red (clapping)

cowz

red said:
Telos, I'm finding that the greates demand is in their rainbow manure! Makes a great landscaping product. Sometimes it's so colorful you don't even need flowers, just beefpaca poop!

Red (clapping)

YIKES!!!  Now we need to come up with a snappy slogan for "Red's Pasteurized Technicolor Beefpaca Soil Amendendment"!  Possibly could be marketed in all your organic markets.  If you cant get the greenies to purchase beefpaca tidbits, you could at least sell them the "compost"!  We need to define whether we can harvest beefpaca's or if we can only keep them for lawn ornaments???  Any ideas?

Telos

Rainbow Beef Paca poop as compost? I'lll buy some!
Just playing around.  Wanted to see if this works. Red, please delete, if it looks bad!

I fixed it Telos!