For Sale: 3/16/10 WMW X Irish Whiskey/Northern Improvement Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

RSC

Bull's name is Whose Whiskey- Who Made Who x Irish whiskey/Northern Improvement. Calving ease maternal superstar.  PHAF & THF by pedigree.  I would like to keep 1/2 semen rights on the bull. He has a 69 lb bwt and was out of a first calf Irish Whiskey heifer.  His  Maternal Grand Dam is Opal the flushmate to Freds Northern Gun.  Opal was the 2002 reserve Angus female at the Classic .

I am located in East Central Nebraska, south of Columbus.  I am asking $ 3,500 O.B.O.  PM me for any other details.

Tony

Attachments

• Whose Whiskey 1.jpg
    Whose Whiskey 1.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 102
  • Whose Whiskey 2.jpg
    Whose Whiskey 2.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 101

RSC

Picture 1- Ruby- Dam of Whose whiskey at 6 months

Picture 2- Opal- Grand Dam as a yearling

Attachments

• Ruby Final.jpg
    Ruby Final.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 49
  • opal_ezr.jpg
    opal_ezr.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1,050

roundrobin

That's a real nice looking bull Toni, do you have all your bulls pass a semen check before you  trade ownership.  If you get time to come and see me again you could bring him along. lol  barbie

RSC

roundrobin said:
That's a real nice looking bull Toni, do you have all your bulls pass a semen check before you  trade ownership.  If you get time to come and see me again you could bring him along. lol   barbie
I haven't checked him yet but yes he will be tested shortly.  He's young enough that I will give him a little time. Good scrotal development so It shouldn't be an issue. 

Tony

roundrobin

How does that work.  Will you keep him until he would pass.  Are you still raising simmental bulls.  How is the semen sales going on Burrito.  thank you

RSC

class2sp said:
Irish Whiskey is a TH carrier
I need to clarify what I mean by PHAF by pedigree.  Irish Whiskey is a PHAC but the dam of this bull (Ruby) was tested and is PHAF.

Hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Tony

RSC

PM me with any offers or give me a call at 402 942-1848

Excellent maternal bull that I expect to work on heifers.

Tony

hardenblu2

I like your bull, was his dam A. Ied to HMH or is he an E T bull. Does he have chi papers? Would be interested in him 1st part of March however not interested in sharing semen rights, is this negotiable.

roundrobin

I am very much interested in your bull.  Will you deliver.  Please PM me more details.

RSC

PM's answered.  I will do my best to help assist in getting frieght lined up.  Let me know if you have any other questions?

Tony

RSC

I have made contacts to get the best options to help you get the most economic shipping options